I understand the true value of hypnosis and cognitive behaviour therapy, having overcome my own personal anxieties and challenges, using these proven techniques. I know from experience how we can help ourselves grow and transform our lives through understanding how our own thoughts shape our existence.
I have a background in teaching, relationship education, training and consultancy. I made the transition to therapeutic practice when I was awarded the James Braid scholarship to train with the UK College of Hypnosis (the only hypnotherapy training programme approved by The British Psychological Society). I now work for the UK College.
I am a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register, CNHC and the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- One hour session (with an initial assessment session of 1.5 hours) £50
- 2-4 hour Stop Smoking Session – £135 -£240
Online Treatment Package (using video conferencing)
My online therapy is much like the face-to-face experience in my clinic but offering you more flexibility in the comfort of your own home
Online Package- £250, includes
– Free 45- 60 minute initial online video assessment and introduction to hypnosis
– Guidance for creating a therapeutic environment at home
– Five Online therapy sessions (approx 1 hr) scheduled to support your needs
– Tailored hypnotherapy audio recordings
– Email coaching support
At Emma Coffey Therapy, I combine the two most powerful psychological therapies: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy, offering the most effective and proven therapy currently available to address many issues, including
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Phobia cures
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
- Getting rid of negative attitudes and fears
- Smoking Cessation
- Setting and accomplishing desires and goals
- Habit changes
- Public speaking
- Improving performance at exams
- Improving mental and physical health
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) – with medical referral
- Weight management
Get in Touch
To arrange an initial consultation please call or text me on 07792389861, or email email@example.com, or you can book clinic appointments directly through the Foreman and Jones Booking page.