I understand the true value of hypnosis and cognitive behaviour therapy, having overcome my own personal anxieties and challenges, using these proven techniques. I know from experience how we can help ourselves grow and transform our lives through understanding how our own thoughts shape our existence.
I have a background in teaching, relationship education, training and consultancy. I made the transition to therapeutic practice when I was awarded the James Braid scholarship to train with the UK College of Hypnosis (the only hypnotherapy training programme approved by The British Psychological Society). I now work for the UK College.
I am a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register, CNHC and the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
At Emma Coffey Therapy, I combine the two most powerful psychological therapies: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy, offering the most effective and proven therapy currently available to address many issues, including
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Phobia cures
- Getting rid of negative attitudes and fears
- Chronic pain (with medical referral only)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight management
- Setting and accomplishing desires and goals
- Habit changes
- Public speaking
- Improving sports performance
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
- Improving performance at exams
- Improving mental and physical health
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) – with medical referral
- One hour session (with an initial assessment session of 1.5 hours) £50
- 2 hour Stop Smoking Session – £135
- Community Hypnotherapy Friday- One hour Session (with an initial assessment session of 1.5 hours) £40
- Community Hypnotherapy Friday- 2 hour Stop Smoking Session – £110
Get in Touch
To arrange an initial consultation please call or text me on 07792389861, or email email@example.com, or you can book directly through the Foreman and Jones Booking page.